Palestra Internacional: MAHLE Jet Ignition: an enabling technology for high efficiency engines with legacy and low life-cycle carbon fuels
GRATUITA E EXCLUSIVA PARA ASSOCIADOS
TÓPICOS DA APRESENTAÇÃO:
- – MAHLE Jet Ignition (MJI)® is a pre-chamber jet igniter that increases the ignition energy available in internal combustion engines
- – The enhanced ignition energy enables combustion of difficult-to-ignite mixtures such as those that are highly dilute
- – When paired with legacy fuels, pre-chamber jet ignition has demonstrated the potential to significantly increase engine efficiency, as well as increasing power and torque and reducing emissions in some applications
- – Pre-chamber jet ignition is a versatile technology that translates its benefits across engines of different sizes, applications, and fuels
- – The technology lends itself to emerging low life-cycle carbon fuels that have a vast range of fuel properties and combustion behavior
- – This presentation will detail the latest advances in MJI research, and demonstrate the potential of the technology to mitigate various challenges associated with emerging low life-cycle carbon fuels
Mike Bunce is the Head of Research for MAHLE Powertrain in Plymouth, Michigan. He has been with MAHLE Powertrain for the past 10 years. His group’s research topics include advanced combustion, low life-cycle carbon fuels such as hydrogen, electrification, and fuel cells. Mike received his PhD from the University of Nottingham in 2021.
PALESTRA MINISTRADA EM INGLÊS.
A palestra será realizada via Zoom Meetings.
O acesso será enviado por e-mail, no dia da palestra
Não é Associado SAE BRASIL?
Ficou com alguma duvida? Fale Conosco!
☎️ 11 98202-6512